Mahogany to rusty brown; red after a blood meal
Flat; broad oval
Bed bugs get their name because they like to live and feed in beds. LV PC does not treat for Bed bugs. Call for further help with this problem. The following information may be of interest to you.
Bed bugs like to travel and will hide in suitcases, boxes and shoes to be near a food supply. They are elusive, nocturnal creatures. They can hide behind baseboards, electrical switchplates, picture frames, even wall paper. They come out at night for a blood meal.
Bed Bugs like to hide in small cracks and crevices close to a human environment. They can be found behind baseboards, wallpaper, upholstery, and in furniture crevices.
Although bed bugs can dine on any warm-blooded animal, they primarily dine on humans. Bed bugs do not transmit diseases, but their bites can become red, itchy welts.
- Vacuum suitcases after returning from a vacation.
- Check your bedsheets for tell-tale blood spots.
- Consider bringing a large plastic trashbag to keep your suitcase in during hotel stays.
- Carry a small flashlight to assist you with quick visual inspections.
- Bed bugs are elusive creatures, so it is imperative to seek professional pest control to address an infestation.
This site powered by JnJ Technologies.